The Chase Mega Cash - Jackpot Review
The Chase Mega Cash is a video slots progressive jackpot that can be won at various online casinos, featuring games from PartyGaming. We recommend playing at Party Casino - press the red "Play at Casino" button and find the game in the lobby.
Play at Casino
The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols, except the scattered The Chase symbol. The Chase symbol is a Scatter that triggers the Free Spins feature with win multipliers. 2 scattered The Chase symbols in any position awards a mystery cash prize. Mystery cash prize awards X1, X2, X3, X4, X5 or X10 times bet.
Free Spins Feature
3, 4 or 5 scattered The Chase symbols anywhere in view trigger The Chase Bonus Builder and award free spins 5, 10, 20 accordingly. Along with your starting free spins, you can find additional free spins (up to 35) and win multipliers (up to X7).
5 Progressive Jackpots
There are five progressive jackpots: Blitz Cash, Quick Cash, Super Cash, Mega Cash and Colossal Cash. Each game a small increment is added to each jackpot dependent on the stake played. The chance of winning one of the jackpots is completely random but related to the total bet being played. The higher the bet the higher the chance of winning one of the jackpots.
If one of the jackpots is won the Final Chase Jackpot Round is entered. The reels keep spinning up to 10 times. Every Final Chase symbol that lands stays in place and moves you up the Jackpot ladder. When the spins stop you will win the jackpot you have reached. The more Final Chase symbols won at the end of the spins reveals which jackpot the player will win:
• One to six Final Chase symbols award the Blitz Cash Jackpot.
• Seven to eleven Final Chase symbols award the Quick Cash Jackpot.
• Twelve or thirteen Final Chase symbols award the Super Cash Jackpot.
• Fourteen Final Chase symbols award the Mega Cash Jackpot.
• Fifteen Final Chase symbols award the Colossal Cash Jackpot.
The theoretical return to player (RTP) of this game is 96.48%.
* - Current RTP (Return To Player), expected long-term average payback percentage of the game. RTP of 99% means you are getting paid $99 of every $100 wagered, on average. Note: this figure is our estimate that is based on game's build-in RTP, current jackpot value (SCORE), jackpot contribution percentage and seed to average hit ratio.