Progressive Blackjack - Jackpot Review
Progressive Blackjack is a blackjack progressive jackpot that can be won at various online casinos, featuring games from Playtech. We recommend playing at Casino Tropez - press the red "Play at Casino" button and find the game in the lobby.
Play at Casino
Rules In Brief:
- Six 52-card decks are used
- The deck is re-shuffled after each game
- The Dealer must stand on all 17`s
- Only one additional card allowed on each Ace when splitting a Pair of Aces
- No surrender
In Progressive Blackjack, before you are dealt any cards you have the option of making
a $1 side bet (or equivalent in your
currency) that allows you to participate in additional payouts and have a chance of winning big
progressive jackpot. To qualify for the Bonus Jackpot you need to place a bonus side bet.
Four consecutive Aces of the same suit, starting from the 1 st card in the hand win you the jackpot.
Insurance: If the dealer shows an Ace, you are offered Insurance. Click the `Insurance` button to insure against the dealer having Blackjack. You can Hit, Stand, Double & Split. Note: Insurance, Double and Split require additional bets.
Multi-hand version: You can also play Progressive Blackjack game in Multihand mode with up to five hands simultaneously. Select "Multihand" in the casino lobby when starting the game. You can play one hand only if you wish, or any number of hands up to five. Every hand may have a different bet amount.
A small percentage of each bet (3%), by every person playing this game in each of many Playtech online casinos, is added to a common pot. When a player gets 5 suited Aces, that player wins the entire Progressive Jackpot. After a Jackpot has been won, a new pot is started from the minimum value of 50,000 x jackpot bet size, with the online casinos contributing a base amount of money (a seed). This ensures that even if you hit a Jackpot in a game right after someone else has won the Progressive Jackpot, you will still get a large win.
The Progressive Blackjack is a relatively new game from Playtech, so we are still waiting for the big winners.
* - Current RTP (Return To Player), expected long-term average payback percentage of the game. RTP of 99% means you are getting paid $99 of every $100 wagered, on average. Note: this figure is our estimate that is based on game's build-in RTP, current jackpot value (SCORE), jackpot contribution percentage and seed to average hit ratio.