Nags to Riches - Jackpot Review
Nags to Riches is a video slots progressive jackpot that can be won at various online casinos, featuring games from Ash Gaming. We recommend playing at WH Vegas - press the red "Play at Casino" button and find the game in the lobby.
Play at Casino
Each Way Play Mode
You can opt to spin the "Each Way Play" mode and have the following benefits:
- Increased chance to trigger the bonus game. Horse Symbols can now finish on either the 3rd, 4th or 5th Reel to trigger the horse race bonus.
- If your horse symbol finishes 1st you are awarded a x2 multiplier for the bonus round. All bonus round prizes are doubled for that go.
- If you trigger Free Spins you win 20 extra spins (instead of 10).
- All wins involving one or more wilds will be doubled.
"Each Way Play" mode will cost an extra 100% of your current play stake. Line wins are still multiplied from the normal line stake. You can alternate your play by pressing either the PLAY or the EACH WAY PLAY button on any spin.
Bet Slips will appears on the middle reel at random. They are used in conjunction with the horse race bonus feature. A Bet Slip will have a horse name/colour on it as well as a monetary amount that you`ll win if that horse wins the next race. Bet Slips only pay if that horse wins. It`s possible to have Bet Slips across all 8 horses. Bet Slip win amounts are relevant to the stake on the spin that won the Bet Slip. You cannot carry over Bet Slips between races, after each race all Bet Slips are cleared. Bet Slips will always be stored on your game until a horse race bonus is triggered.
You win the progressive jackpot if a Golden Bet Slip appears instead of a new regular Bet Slip. You do not need to wait until the bonus game is activated before the progressive jackpot is paid out - it`s instant.
Getting 3 of the Freespins scatter symbols anywhere on the reels will start the Free Spins bonus. You get 10 Free Spins unless playing Each Way Play mode where you get 20 Free Spins. Free Spins can be re-triggered. There is a limit of 20 Free Spin triggers, so a total of 200 Free Spins in normal play or 400 Free Spins in Each Way Play.
Horse Race Bonus Round
Choose an owner`s horse to back to win in a horse race. The better that horse does in the race then the more you will be paid. This is a no lose bonus game and you`ll always win, even if your selected horse comes last in the race. Favourites have lower win multipliers, yet are more likely to win. Outsiders can potentially award more if they do well.
If you entered the bonus round with Each Way Play and had 5 bonus symbols then all owners will have their multipliers doubled! Any Bet Slips accumulated during play will have already been placed on their respective owners. After selecting your owner and starting the race you`ll see the owners all watching a screen with the race being shown. During the race you`ll be able to see the position your horse is in and how much you will get if it finishes there.
* - Current RTP (Return To Player), expected long-term average payback percentage of the game. RTP of 99% means you are getting paid $99 of every $100 wagered, on average. Note: this figure is our estimate that is based on game's build-in RTP, current jackpot value (SCORE), jackpot contribution percentage and seed to average hit ratio.