Kingdoms Rise Epic - Jackpot Review
Kingdoms Rise Epic is a video slots progressive jackpot that can be won at various online casinos, featuring games from Playtech. We recommend playing at Europa Casino - press the red "Play at Casino" button and find the game in the lobby.
Play at Casino
Character wilds & Wild Fury feature (Sands of Fury)
The main symbols are the Gladiator, the Sorcerer, the Queen, the Reptile, and the Warrior. These tough adversaries are worth as much as 150 times your wager when they fill up a payline. Each character can also appear as a wild (Character Wilds), which raises their amount to 250 coins in each case. When a character wild symbol lands on the reels, the Wild Fury feature is activated. 1 feature position appears above the reels for each character (warrior above 1, general above reel 2, queen above reel 3, sorcerer above reel 4 and reptile above reel 5.
The feature position becomes active when a character wild appears on the reel below it. All character wilds remain locked for the next spin in the feature. The feature positions can display 1 of 4 symbols:
- Continue – locks the wild in the feature position that keeps the feature reel active;
- Character – all character symbols become sticky character wilds for the next spin;
- 5 Respins – you get 5 free respins with all character wilds locking to the reels;
- Chain – this ends the feature.
Kingdoms Rise shop
Tokens can appear from the symbols when you play – these are collected and can be used in the Kingdoms Rise Shop. Collect 500 tokens to use them. With tokens, you can opt for the Wild Beast Respins feature where you can get up to 5 respins with 3, 4 or 5 locked character wilds for your tokens.
You can also opt to purchase The Queen’s Ritual Bonus feature – for 300 tokens, you get 3 picks for cash prizes, while 1,500 tokens award 5 picks with cash prizes, extra picks and 2 multipliers.
Kingdoms Rise Progressive Jackpots
You can win one of 3 progressive jackpots – known as the Kingdoms Rise Jackpot feature, you can win these jackpots randomly on every spin. The Daily Strike Jackpot has to be won by a certain time each day with the Power Strike Jackpot guaranteed to payout before it reaches the displayed amount. The one you want is the Epic Jackpot which can increase infinitely.
The RTP on Kingdoms Rise: Sands of Fury is 96.23% of which 0.99% is contributing to the jackpots and 3% are reserved for the Kingdoms Rise Tokens. Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest has a slightly lower RTP of 95.99%.
* - Current RTP (Return To Player), expected long-term average payback percentage of the game. RTP of 99% means you are getting paid $99 of every $100 wagered, on average. Note: this figure is our estimate that is based on game's build-in RTP, current jackpot value (SCORE), jackpot contribution percentage and seed to average hit ratio.