Jackpot Darts $3 - Jackpot Review
Jackpot Darts $3 is a other games progressive jackpot that can be won at various online casinos, featuring games from Playtech. We recommend playing at EuroGrand - press the red "Play at Casino" button and find the game in the lobby.
Play at Casino
The dartboard consists of the single ring, the double ring, the treble ring, the outer bull and the bullseye. The single ring is the largest area on the dartboard. It consists of 2 areas - one between the double ring and the treble ring, the other between the treble ring and the outer bull. It`s divided into sectors from yellow to black. Each sector has a certain number, written on the outer edge of the dartboard. A dart that hits the single ring, scores as many points as the number written on the corresponding sector.
There are 2 narrow circles on the dartboard. The outer narrow circle is the double ring, the inner narrow circle is the treble ring. A dart that hits the double ring, scores double the amount of points of the sector. A dart that hits the treble ring, scores triple the amount of points of the sector. Outer bull is the small circle surrounding the bullseye. It`s worth 25 points. Bullseye is the center of the dartboard, it is worth 50 points.
• Singles - bet on how many darts hit the single ring.
• Doubles - bet on how many darts hit the double ring.
• Trebles - bet on how many darts hit the treble ring.
• Outer Bull - bet that at least 1 dart lands in the outer bull.
• Bullseye - bet that at least 1 dart lands in the outer bull.
• Lo/Mid/Hi - bet that the total score of all 3 darts will be in a certain range.
• 1-20 Singles - bet that at least 1 dart lands in the single ring of a certain sector.
You can bet on up to 5 sectors in one 1-20 Singles bet. Regardless of the amount of sectors included in this type of bet, it still only counts as one bet in regard to the maximum number of bets allowed per game.
Progressive Jackpot Bet
A certain amount of Jackpot Bets goes into the Progressive Jackpot Pool. When you place the Jackpot Bet, you have the following winning chances:
• If 1 dart hits the bullseye or outer bull, you win 20 times your jackpot bet.
• If 2 darts hit the bullseye or outer bull, you win 2000 times your jackpot bet.
• If all 3 darts hit a Bullseye or outer bull, you win the Progressive Jackpot.
When finished placing bets, click Throw to throw the darts.
* - Current RTP (Return To Player), expected long-term average payback percentage of the game. RTP of 99% means you are getting paid $99 of every $100 wagered, on average. Note: this figure is our estimate that is based on game's build-in RTP, current jackpot value (SCORE), jackpot contribution percentage and seed to average hit ratio.