All Bets Blackjack - Jackpot Review
All Bets Blackjack is a blackjack progressive jackpot that can be won at various online casinos, featuring games from Playtech. We recommend playing at Europa Casino - press the red "Play at Casino" button and find the game in the lobby.
Play at Casino
This is a single-handed blackjack game which can accommodate an unlimited number of players. The participants are expected to make their own playing decisions while betting on the same hand. The interface shows the hand as you’ve chosen to play it, regardless of other players. The dealers are highly engaged and good at keeping the conversation going.
How to Play Playtech Live All Bets Blackjack Online
All Bets Blackjack adheres to the European Blackjack format and uses 6 decks of cards that are re-shuffled after each hand. The round starts with players placing bets and the dealer dealing 2 face-up cards to the players and then one face-up, one face-down for himself/herself. The players must decide whether they will stand, hit, split or double. When the dealer has an Ace, he will offer insurance and peak for blackjack. Double down is available on any initial 2-card hands and a pair can be split only once. Dealer stands on 17 and more, takes a card on 16. Blackjack pays 3:2, insurance pays 2:1.
6 Side Bets
The game comes with 6 side bets:
- Buster (pays when the dealer busts, the payouts are determined by the number of cards the dealer busts with)
- Top 3 (the two player’s cards and the dealer’s one face-up card make a 3-card hand, different combinations pay different odds, for instance, Straight Flush pays 180:1)
- Lucky Lucky (the two player’s cards and the dealer’s one face-up card make a 3-card hand, different combinations pay different odds; combinations include 777 Suited, 678 Suited etc.)
- 21+3 (the dealer’s up card and the player’s two cards create a poker hand; Trips pays 100:1)
- Player Pair (pays when the player gets a perfect/coloured/mixed pair)
- Dealer Pair (pays when the dealer gets a perfect/coloured/mixed pair)
The Progressive Blackjack jackpot pays out when you land 4 consecutive aces of the same suit, starting with the first card in the hand.
The main hand in All Bets Blackjack carries an RTP of 99,58%. The side bets lower it to 99.46%.
* - Current RTP (Return To Player), expected long-term average payback percentage of the game. RTP of 99% means you are getting paid $99 of every $100 wagered, on average. Note: this figure is our estimate that is based on game's build-in RTP, current jackpot value (SCORE), jackpot contribution percentage and seed to average hit ratio.